My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



PA Shuttle Day coming Up!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Back to PA and Galby Next Weekend and here are some recent Photos!!
This is a video that my buddy Larry Took at South Seatac Flow ride Park!!! His new Vholdr Helmet cam is awesome and should capture quite a bit of our season at Whistler this year. I already put away the funds to get a season pass and there are bunch of other buddies of mine getting one also...Should be a great season!!!

I have also been riding and training quite a bit lately and have dropped about 18 pounds..! Still have a way to go as I really got Lazy and need to "Tone" up. I am down to 193 pounds and that is good but would really like to hit the 175 mark in the near future. Well , nice to get the Blog back in action and stay tuned for a new blog on my cooking and recipes from my everyday life as a chef.


0 Responses to “PA Shuttle Day coming Up!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3