My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



Weekend on the Island...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Returned to Fort Ebey for a weekend camping Trip. Finally some more great weather. My GF had the weekend off and I really wanted to get her out for a nice camping trip and her first mountain bike adventure. WE stopped at the Diamond Knont Brewery before boarding the ferry for a growler of there wheat beer. Highly recommended! We also stopped at Whole Foods Super Market for some eats for the trip. This place is simply amazing! Being a Chef they have everything that I could imagine! Seafood, Meats, Cheese, Deli, Produce and the List goes on. The Beer selection alone is worth going here. Everything is Top notch! We finally arrived at fort ebey at quickly set up camp. After 3 years of camping with my GF and some 100 or more days of camping(no joke) we have this down to a science! She set up the tent and I got the bikes and kitchen ready. We then headed out on a adventure at Fort Ebey. This was her first ride and I was quite impressed. She was abit timid on the root sections but rode most of them. Some of them I was quite surprised that she cleared! She did great on the climbs and loved the downhills. Overall I was very impressed and she had a great time. We arrived back at camp and were quite Hungry. Dinner was to be quite easy for me but great none the less. Some Organic Grapes, Black Peppercorn Brie, Cullen Porter Cheese, Sagkit Genoa Salami, Rosemary Flatbread, Fresh Baked Ciabatta, Saison Dupont Farmhouse ale, Golden pheasant Lager, and a knife to cut it all!! What a way to finish the Day. The cheese was amazing. The Beer the Best in the World! We had a great time and turned in to a great night of sleep. We took a quick ride in the morning and enjoyed sights of Eagles and the smell of the ocean. What a great trip.


0 Responses to “Weekend on the Island...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3