My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



Spring Is Here! FINALLY!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Doug and I Headed out to the Tape at 1:00. This was Doug's first trip to the worm. What a BEAUTIFUL day. I really wish we didn't have to have so many rainy days to get the few precious days of sun but oh well.
The trails were in amazingly dry conditions and Super nice. We rode Mr. DNA 1 and 2. Nice and Fast super tacky!. We then Rode down through the Jumps. There are some nice Dirt Jumps there and some nice
drops as well as some big Gaps. Back up the Hill to Tapeworm and The fun begins. I forgot what a great time this trail was and Doug seemed to be having a Blast! We sessioned the Teeter totter and continued on.
The rest of Tape worm was in Great Shape and Doug led the rest of the way. Next we were looking for the BIG Log but wound up on Parasite. We rode two and half laps in both directions. I think I like this trail the
best out of all of the trails at TOP. We finally Found the BIG Log and it was BIG. I have heard everyone talk about this and really wanted to try it. It was really dry and so it was a go. First try, no go. Got about half
way down and came off. Second attempt all the way down but came off the side right at the end. Third try Cleaned it and Wheelie Dropped the Logs at the end. I should have stopped there. Fourth attempt I get all
the way down to the end and my bike comes out from underneath me and a I Go Flying off the bike and log and crash to the ground. Thank god for Pads though. Get back on the bike and Clean the Log on the next
Try. We head back to the car and Finish the Ride. What a great time and Thanks Doug for coming out and riding with me. Ride Time 2 Hours and about 8 or Nice Miles.

When Doug dropped me off I went in the house and tried to relax. No Go. I saw the sun through the windows and I had my riding gear on still so I got back on the Bike for a tour of Issaquah. Rode down Newport
way to 900 and Out to Front street trying to find anything to Jump off of or ride on. Found a few things that were fun but earlier in the day Doug had told me about a small skate park by the High school so I went to check
that out. Nice banks with some nice Hits. The Look on the Kids faces there when I rolled in on my Nomad was priceless. After that I found the old high school trail and remembered the Ride reports from the Thrilla south.
Climbed up to the Power lines and Down the trail to the Highpoint way parking lot. Turned around and headed back down. It was great decent. SOooo FaST! Got a flat though but it was a slow leak and I didn't have to change
the Tube. Traveled back through Issaquah and finished on the Hill to the Zoo and my House. Great Ride, Great Weather, and Great Times. God I love the Stuff!!!


ERic


0 Responses to “Spring Is Here! FINALLY!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3