My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



Presidents Day @ Lake Sawyer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I have been riding the Trainer almost every night. So todays ride was not too bad. I rode Tokul West yesterday and it was nice but quite lonley. 17 riders took off at 10:00am with overcast skies... Tin cups was the start with some tech stunt features and Hard and Packed trails. A really nice change to the Mud. The ride broke into two groups on the way to Ed's woods (not on purpose) and the first group finally met up with the second after riding most of Ed's
Woods. Finished all of the trails in Ed's Woods and Headed over to TNT and took some time at the BIG Rock. Rode toy trail and some others that I don't know the name of. Two mech's, Light Snow and Rain at the end of the ride, and a great time. Thanks everyone for a great time and a great ride!!! Just about 3.5 hours. Next ride is Tolt on Tuesday Follwed by a few trainer rides and then a race at Belfair on Sunday. I will update.

Eric


0 Responses to “Presidents Day @ Lake Sawyer”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3