My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



Santa Cruz NOMAD


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






New NOMAD!!! Finally!!! So after 10 weeks of waiting, my new NOMAD finally arrived. I ordered the Fox 36rc2 TALAS Air fork with it. The whole time I have been waiting I really had wished I had gotten the New FOX VAN 36rc2. When we opened the BOX from santa cruz today guess what was on on top, the New VAN 36rc2. A shipping error was made and the VAN was shipped instead of the TALAS. The LBS said they could fix it or give me a refund on the difference. Although I would have to wait for the TALAS to come in (which has been on back order for 2 months and no sign of a shipping date). Santa Cruz also stated that The DHX 5.0 air shock I got on my frame was the Last one in their recent shipment and would also be a while before they got more from Fox. So I had them Put the Van36rc2. (Secertly cheering!)


0 Responses to “Santa Cruz NOMAD”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3