My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



Is summer here Yet?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Today's ride was at Lake Sawyer again. I was LAte for my own ride and the other seven riders already started in on the trails but I rode the loop they were on backwards and caught them in the middle. We Rode for 3.5 hours and it was Wet, and Rained the whole time. Still Had a Great time and Got to try out the new Wheelset and Xtra Firm Spring that I put in my Fork. No more Bottoming out and the Wheels are Really Strong. I Tacoed My Front Crossmax XL last week at Lake Sawyer on one of the Big Drops. MAVIC Replaced it on their crash replacement program and I was Stoked about that. I really can't wait for Summer. Over the Rain and Cold. Can't wait for the Dry trails and the Long Days! Tomorrow will be a ride at Sea Tac or Tolt and A new computer Build.


0 Responses to “Is summer here Yet?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3