My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



Food For Life II


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Ok, I missed my ride today due to having to go into work early because of the Seahawks game. A Little Bitter about that but I stayed up Late last night shooting food and got some good photos out of the shoot so it made up for it. Backing up a bit..I by no means am a avid fan of Football but I don't mind it for what it's worth (entertainment) but Big games make my life pretty hectic in the kitchen at work. The Seahawks Did a great job of Blowing out Carolina and for that I am happy for them. After the Game the Owner of the Sea Hawks, Paul Allen, and his Family of 20 or so people came in and Dined in the private room at my restaurant. Very nice people and seemed like they had a great time. Again, I don't mind football but just not a big fan. SuperBowl Sunday should be absolutely a nightmare for me as every Fan who is a member of the WAC should be in the restaurant. Oh Well! That's why I get paid the BIG Bucks! (Yeah Right!) Well, Like I was saying My Food Shoot went well last night and the Food Was Super tasty. Got a couple good photos. The Dish is Smoked Pepper crusted Salmon with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce Paired with Sage and Cilantro Potstickers with Tare Sauce and Herb Oil. A Duo of different tastes. The Prints from the Epson r1800 look good but I have to get my color calibration dialed in. Just purchased a Monaco color calibration unit to profile my printer, scanner, digital camera, and monitor this should take care of my color issues on all of my computers.


0 Responses to “Food For Life II”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3