My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



No Rain? Is It Possible?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






A few Days of Clear Weather? The GF and I Jumped on this Opp and Camped Out At Fort Ebey on Mon and Tues. What a great place this is!! Rode Yesterday afternoon...So nice to ride three hours without rain!! Trails are dry and Buff! Took a Short Night ride too... Took some nice Sunset Pics. Campground Is great!! Made Egg rolls from scratch with homemade Soba Noodles and Sweet Chili Sauce. My GF and I Watched "The Collective" Mountain Bike Video and had some really nice beers. We also Had a great Camp Fire. Woke up early and rode for a couple hours, then broke camp and Headed to Tolt for a night Ride. Ebey is a great place and I will defiantly head back There! Thanks to my Gf for the great Pics! Pics are posted on the BBTC website.


0 Responses to “No Rain? Is It Possible?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3