My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



Ahhh..The Rain!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




More Rain...Didn't make it to my ride this morning. It was pouring when my Alarm went off. The Last couple of nights I have been running and riding my trainer so no big Deal. I Also installed a DHX 5.0 Coil Shock on my Nomad and now understand the Word PLUSH! What a difference from my DHX 5.0 Air. It is really nice! Especially on Square edge bumps! The ProPedal is nice also. Climbs just as good as the Air but is really nice on Bumps! Preloading the Shock also proves to be way more responsive! Just Like a Motorcycle. Sucks up major bumps and really rides nice. I removed and installed the shocks myself and learned a lot about the shock system in the process. I also installed a Waterbottle cage and FOX water bottle for the Specialized 120 for the race season. No More Backpack at Race Time. I also got some Knickers and a Tighter Jersey for more aero-Dynamic Flow!(LOL).

It a separate note. I bagged the Sun Valley, Idaho trip that I was going to take in June with the BBTC Group that I usually ride with. I love riding with the BBTC guys but I recently purchased a Whistler Season Pass for 2006 and would Rather spend my all so precious vacation time in Whistler. I plan on Riding Epic Cross-Country Rides this summer as I have Sundays off withy the BBTC, but also Plan and Spending a lot of time in Whistler. It is so close and the Mtn. Biking is the greatest!!!! I love Cross Country but the Freeride-Downhill side of things is my future! I still run(jogging), ride Long Road rides(road Bike), Cross-Country Races, but Downhlill-Freeride is my favorite. I just want to do it All!!!


3 Responses to “Ahhh..The Rain!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great work!
    [url=http://wwlvpthg.com/tkdu/xjmj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ucflqkug.com/dote/hcnm.html]Cool site[/url]

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 
  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you!
    http://wwlvpthg.com/tkdu/xjmj.html | http://rebgwyar.com/uwij/bxwp.html

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3