My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



Finally! No Rain!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Well, I took the day off yesterday to Do a Ride on the East Side of the Pass and the Rain Fell thus canceling the Ride. Needlees to say My GF and I had a great day instead and we went to the Snoqulamie Brewery for some of their Spring Fever ale and some eats. The Spring Fever Ale is one of my FAvorties and on Draft it is even better! We also saw X Men 3 which we enjoyed.

So today I was in Bike Mode. I went to GHY Bikes in Renton to check there shop out and Met AJ and his crew. Great Group of Guys and a Great shop. I returned back home and was at a dilima. Did I want to go on a Mountian bike ride, and urban-skate park ride or a Road ride? The trails would be in shity condition due to the rain and I did an Urban Ride on Sunday so a ROad Ride it was. I got the Road bike out and put on my spande"X" and Dove in. My goal was around 40 miles or so. I rode from Issaquah to Downtown Seattle up to Queen Anne and Back home to Issaquah. One of my other goals was not use the Triple ring today. No Problem there. Total ride mileage was around 47 miles and about 2 and half hours. After the Ride I headed home and Brought out the Jackal for some Street Play around the neighborhood. Great ride and only one close call with a Car!


1 Responses to “Finally! No Rain!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hello, very nice site! Please also visit my homepages:

    Thanks!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3