My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



It's Been A While!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Okay...It's been a while and haven't posted. I rode Tiger when It was Dry and What great trip!! So Fast on the nomad and Loved it! What a great ride. No takers as it was a late post. But the Weather was Absolutely Beautiful!!!! The trails, especially Preston, were in Great Shape! Ran In To Brian Jones and Boomer At the Rock Wall on NW Timber. What A great Job that man has done as well as the others who have helped out on the trails on Tiger. I really Love the northwest, Especially in the Spring and Summer!!! Hooray! For Daylight savings time too! Rode Tolt and it was Fantastic Too.. Got A South Sea Tac Fix on Monday and Got some Flow time in the park and the usuall Drops were Fantastic with the Coil Shock and the New spring in the Van 36. Rode Tolt and Tokul and they were both Great. Tokul was awesome but had some problems with creaking in my bike so slowed me down on the way up. But the way down...What another story.... Was loving the NOMAD today...Lower Outback was like a Rail Road...The Lower Trails were also Prime and I pushed Real Hard..Didn't see any other riders for a while. I took all of the hard lines on the way down and Just relished in the moment! My Downhill skills are just beginning to open up...Can't Wait For http://www.whistlerbike.com/index.htm#!@#

Eric


0 Responses to “It's Been A While!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3