My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



Galbraith and Some Time Off!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Well, I have been working quite a bit and got some time off Finally. Took a Trip up to Bellingham, Washington to Ride at Galbraith Mtn. I have been there once before and really enjoyed it. We arrived at the Parking lot for Galby and There were 13 other riders waiting. It was not raining but had been raining for a while before we arrived. We hit the trails and The mud we encountered! Up the ridge trail and I knew what we were in for. We hit Cedar Dust and I lead the way. Cleaned the Rock on CD and Rode the skinnie that Scared the shit out of me last time. We continued on and rode some other trails. I crashed really hard on the Hip at Wonderland and what an awakening. Glad I had my armor and Full Face Helmet on. I took a picture of Justin on the Big Drop at wonderland and it turned out pretty good. I also Crashed on one of the Drops on another trail. I slammed my head into a tree pretty hard but the helmet took it all and I was fine. The Mud on the trails was sooo slick!! When I came off of the Drop I landed but when I put the Brakes on the mud was so slick my bike drifted into some trees. We got a little lost but found our way to Bob's trail and I again led the way down. It was great and I hit everything on it. Fun Times were had and I thank Erik "wrong way Trail" A. for such a good Time. E, you have been a great friend over the last year and I hope we can ride many more rides in the future...


2 Responses to “Galbraith and Some Time Off!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great work!
    http://zifvmfob.com/pcax/bask.html | http://iuqcoayy.com/ecgr/wvlw.html

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3