My NorthWest Outdoor LifeStyle!



Riding to Work..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







So it's about 17 miles to ride to work. So with the great weather the last few days I have brought out the roadbike and been riding to work. It's been great. This saves me a boatload of money on Gas and Parking and I really like the workout. The bus ride home at 10:37pm is a breeze and my gf picks me up at the park and ride 2 mi's away from our house. 5 days a week of this and I should be in prime shape for the summer! On a side note, I have to take my vaction all at once this year so I will have to do my big rides on monday and tuesday this year but not a problem. The trails that I want to do I feel good doing solo or with one or two other riders.


0 Responses to “Riding to Work..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric Floyd
  • From Issaquah, Washington
  • I Love The OutDoors!!!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3